Sunday 5 February 2012

Not a recipe! :-)

Dear readers,
 I will not be here for a week because Bronwyn, My dad, My mom, and I will be in mexico from Febuary 7 until the 14! So i am going to put down a recipe tomorrow that will blow your mind away! But shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i cant tell it is so awesome! The reason i am posting it tomorrow is because I have to study for a science test on monday! But also because i have to pack and get ready for mexico today and i only have so much time that is why this letter is so short! I had to do it while my mom was at sobeys getting a loaf of bread because we have not gone shopping because we are going to mexico and my mom didn't want any food rotting in the fridge but we need bread DESPERATLEY!!!!!!!!!! I have to go mom is home with the bread and I have to go pack!  Talk to you guys and gals later! I will see you tomorrow when my post is published!
 Bye Luv ya LOTS!!!!!!!
Your baker and cooker, Olivia ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ;-)

P.S. We only bought bread because we have no breakfast!

Bye ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

3 comments:

  1. She aced it. Math and science girl, all the way.
    Mexico was fun, your granddaughter jumped off a 20 foot cliff, twice.
    Thanks for the teaser O, get posting a new recipe girl!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome for the teaser!!!! I got 96% on that test which was an A+!!!!! The cliff jumping was scary but I am glad I did it, I would have been so disappointed if I hadn't done it!!!! I missed you guys nanny and granddad cause i wasn't used to not seeing you on the Thursday and the Friday!!! :-(
    But i still had alot of fun on that trip!!! I would totally do that again in a heartbeat!!! :-p
    Even if it was art time in class!!!! :-)
    Ttyl
    Love ya
    Bye
    Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw i posted 7 new recipes mom!!!;-)

    ReplyDelete