Saturday 25 February 2012

Hello weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone i think that i told you before but i don't always post about recipes, sometimes i post about.................school, exciting things i might be doing, projects i have to get done.........when someone special i know is having a birthday coming up, and if i am getting together with a friend i haven't seen i a long time!!! Anyways today i am going to the gym with my dad and my sister at the YMCA it will be really fun today!!!!! Tonight i might have a sleepover with my friend lily!!!! And then in the morning i will go to volleyball at 8:45 and leave at 10:15 to go home or to go to subway with my mom and my sister we always do that every Sunday but we didn't last week because we had just gotten back from  Mexico!!!!! I miss Mexico i didn't really miss the cold weather that much because it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo warm in Mexico we ate at the buffet and went to a place called chichen itza it is one of the 7 wonders of the world!!!!! We did so much fun stuff and we also went ziplining!!!!! Anyways was it really cold while i was away???????????????????????
C u l8r
Bye
Xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. I did have a lot of fun my friend mackenzie came with us and then on Saturday night I slept over at her house!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you and granddad end up goinng to ottawa???? And if you did then could you tell me some of the things you went and saw?????
    Anyways see you on Thursday & Friday
    Love you
    Bye
    Xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete