Wednesday 2 November 2011

Perogie Casserole


Sorry, it has been so long since my last blog post i have
been so busy with volley-ball and school I haven't been able to post
but here is a new recipe you'll enjoy!


Ingredients:

16-20 perogies
1 red or green pepper diced
chopped mushrooms {optional}
1/2 cup of milk
1 can of mushroom soup
1/4 cup of grated cheese
1/2 cup of ham or bacon chopped {cook the bacon before}


How to make

1. Place frozen perogies in boiling water and remove once they surface to the top.

2.Saute peppers and mushrooms in butter.

3.Blend soup and milk and add into the sauteed mixture.

4.Place perogies into a buttered casserole dish.

5.Sprinkle with ham or bacon. {remember cook the bacon}

6.Pour sauteed mixture over top of perogies.

7.Top with cheese.

8.Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

9.ENJOY!:-]












5 comments:

  1. Wow Olivia I had no idea you were a Chef in the making!!! Excellent choice my dear everyone loves perogies and this sounds like a wonderful way to serve them. ( just so know my opinion is valid, I have a degree in Culinary Arts!)
    Love that you are blogging! Keep it up girl! Your momma's friend Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats good i love perogies too! And it is by far my favourite way to serve them! Hope you had a great christmas! And i want to be chef or baker when i'm older!:-)
      ^..^
      (><)
      (nn)_

      Hugs:-)♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete
  2. Sounds yummy! Not sure we have perogies in my part of the country, but now I will be looking for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx, awwwwwwwwwww thats too bad! Have you ever had them before? They are really good when you get the chance to see them you should pick them up and make this recipe! I'm sure your family will love it!

      ^..^
      (><)
      (nn)_

      Hugs:-)♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete
  3. Wow! I don't think we have perogies here either, but I will start looking for them. This looks impressive!!

    ReplyDelete