Tuesday 21 February 2012

Hello Everyone

Hi everyone,
I haven't been here for a while! I was away in Mexico for a week in cancun with my mom, my dad, my sister, and I. Ummmmmmm..............I will post a new post soon but not for a few days maybe not until the weekend because I wanna finish school when I have a break though I will post a new one hopefully a dessert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) Or maybe right now I could post a new post for a pancake recipe, after all it is pancake day! Have some good pancakes today tell me if my recipe is any good? How was your family day? Mine was the best we walked my dog, we whatched 3 movies in one day Dragon Hunters, Puss in Boots, and Kung Fu Panda 2! We also ate breakfast together we haven't done that in a while! Then we.............had dinner, we had.........marinated chicken, broccoli, cous cous, mashed sweet potatoes, and yellow string beans!!!!!!!!!! A really good dinner one I haven't had in a long time!!!

See you later!!!
Have a good week!!!!!!!!!
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Bye for now


1 comment:

  1. It was a great dinner it was the best i have had in a long time my daddy even agreed with me! Have fun in ottawa!
    Love you
    Bye
    Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete